Skip Navigation

Broken Perl Following Leopard Security Update

I started getting errors about “weak references” from a Perl script that used SOAP::Lite and XMLRPC::Lite modules after installing Security Update 2009-001 recently. Many people reported problems with their Perl installs, and the most common advice I found was to reinstall the IO module manually, which I did (see macosxhints), but that didn’t fix it. Another affected module was Scalar::Utils, which I also installed manually, and it did fix the problem.

Comment on “Broken Perl Following Leopard Security Update”

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)